- 500 gr watermelon without seed
- 600 gr sweet soda water
- 1 pc yellow melon
- mint leaf
Mint syrup :
- 350 ml water
- 150 gr sugar
- 25 gr fresh mint leaf
- Mint syrup (Boil water and sugar, stir dissolve, let it at a slow boil, pour mint leaf, boil for 15-20 minutes, take away from the stove, close the pan and let it cool. filter it step aside)
- Cut the watermelon into some pieces, put into blender, add sweet soda water, blend it...
- Add mint syrup, reblend in order to mix well, take away, pour the punch into a bowl, save in refrigerator.
- Cut watermelon into 2 pieces, scrap with melon scoop
- pour the punch in glass, add melon balls plus ice