- 350 gr of fresh cow meat
- 50 gr best sago flour (sagu)
- 100 gr ice cube
- 1 egg
- 2 pcs of garlic
- 1 tespoon of pepper powder
- 3 tea spoon of salt
- 2 tea spoon of seaweed powder
- 2 liters of water
- 600 gr cow rib
- 6 pcs of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper powder
- 2 bar of leek, sliced
- 3 teaspoon of salt
- 10 slice of pangsit, fried
- 200 gr of yellow noodle, boil
- 10 pieces of fried tofu (tahu)
- Fried Onion
- Celery, cut
How To Make Bakso Malang?
- Boil water, and take away
- Blend all of Bakso Ingredients in a food processor. shape the dough into a small ball size
- Each one meat ball shaped, put it into the pan (with hot water)
- Boil again until all ball are floated in water, take away, leak it.
- Blend all of Soup ingredients except rib and water.
- Boil rib and soup ingredients, pour the fried onion
- Serve in a bowl, mix bakso, soup, and the supplements.