- 4 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 tusks of garlic, sliced
- ½ tusk of large onion, sliced
- a bar of lemongrass (INA=Serai)
- 3 tablespoon of roasted peanut
- 1 cm of turmeric, pounded
- 3 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon of fish sauce
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 250 gram of pounded beef
- 30 large pepper leaves (INA=Daun Merica)
- Indonesian Dipping Sauce
How to Make Beef Wrapped In Pepper Leaves?
Take your pan for moderate heating 2 tbsp of the oil. Add the garlic and onion and stir well for about two minutes. Take away from the pan and put onto a bowl. Add the peanuts, turmeric, lemongrass, brown sugar, fish sauce, salt and pounded beef. Mix about 3 minutes.
Shape the dough like in the picture then heat your large pan with the remaining oil. Cook the shaped dough for about 7 minutes in middle heat then reduce the heat and continue cooking on low heat. Serve the meat with salad and Indonesian Dipping Sauce.