- 1 cup dried and shredded pollack, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 5 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 or 3 Chinese leeks or scallions, cut into 1 inch strips
- Over medium heat in a soup pot, stir fry pollack pieces and garlic in sesame oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 5 cups of water and salt and bring up to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Blend beaten egg and scallions together.
- Drizzle egg and scallion mixture slowly into soup, stirring gently in the same direction.
- Take off heat after a couple minutes.
- Adjust to taste with salt and black pepper. Read More >>