picture of http://www.canadianliving.com
- 3 cups (750 mL) miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 mL) vanilla
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) coconut extract (optional)
- 3 cups (750 mL) RICE KRISPIES* cereal
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped dried cranberries
- 1-2/3 cups (400 mL) sweetened shredded coconut
- In large saucepan over medium-low heat, melt marshmallows with butter, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla, and coconut extract (if using).
- Add half of the Rice Krispies*, stirring to coat. Stir in remaining Rice Krispies*, cranberries and 1 cup (250 mL) of the coconut until coated. Let cool slightly.
- With greased hands, shape by heaping 1 tsp (5 mL) into balls. Place on waxed paper–lined baking sheets.
- Spread remaining coconut in shallow dish; roll balls in coconut to coat.
- Read More >>