- 5 bars of sausage
- 5 pieces chicken’s stomach and liver
- 350 ml of water
- 2 pieces of garlic
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper powder
- 1 cm of ginger, pounded
- 2 pieces of lime leaf (in Indonesia : Jeruk Sambal / Citrus ambluycarpa)
- 1.500 ml of water
- 200 gram of Chicken Meat
- 2 pieces of garlic, tiny sliced
- 3 pieces of red onion
- 1 bar of leek, cut into 1 cm per pieces
- 2 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon of refined sugar
- 2 teaspoons of salty soy sauce
- 10 small chili
- 50 ml of soy sauce
- 2 egg pindang
- 2 table spoons of fried red onion
Boil the chicken’s stomach and liver, garlic, salt, pepper powder, ginger, lemon leaf. Leak, and slice it.
Boil chicken meat, and then slice it. Boil again. Fry the sliced red onion and garlic, and pour into chicken gravy together with salt, pepper powder, sugar. Finally, pour the sliced leek.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Have a nice day….