- 250 gram of fern leaf, cut and wash
- 500 gr of thick coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon of ebi (dried shrimp), immerse in hot water
- 3 pieces of salam leaf
- 2 cm of galangal, pounded
- 4 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 6 pieces of red chilli
- 5 pieces of red onion
- 3 tusk of garlic
- 1 cm of turmeric, roasted first
- 1 tablespoon of pepper powder
How to make Gulai Pakis?
- Heat the vegetable oil, fry with medium heat the spices, add salam leaf, galangal, coconut milk, ebi, one by one, stir slowly until bubble up
- Add the fern leaf, let it until well cooked
- You can also serve together with petai, sambal, and nasi.