Hmmm....so cool. Just try this one at your home for cooling your day. My day was starting with hard job and i found this recipe on the internet. i try to modify it, because the blueberries of mine are not enough as in recipe that i found. it just a bit problem, i try it and it was work perfectly....
The Fresh Blueberry Ingredients :
- 2 pints of fresh blueberry
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, can also be replaced by other kind of juice for getting another taste...
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cup of water
- 1 box Sure Jell ( in Indonesia, it was branded Nutrijel)
How to make Fresh Blueberry Easily? Here the method .....
- Wash and squeeze your blueberries by using juice maker, pour into medium pan
- Pour your lemon juice and water, stir in Sure Jell
- Bring to a Full Rolling Boil over the high heat and stir constantly
- Stir in the sugar and return to a full rolling boil
- Boil deeply for about 1 minute and stir constantly
- Remove from stove and skim the foam quickly
- Fill hot into sterilized jar but nof fill it fully, let about 10% of the jar volume blank
- Jar sterilized by washing then immerse the jar in a boil water for about 5 minutes
wow...you'll got a perfect day