Even this is not Indonesian Food, I think this kind of food is so interesting to try, but if you stay or live in Indonesia, you'll find a trouble in finding the salmon fish, because this kind of fish is not originally come from Indonesia, but imported.
- 2 cups of salmon, flaked and cooked
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled and crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup of onions, chopped
- 4 tbsp of mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp of cayenne pepper (you can change this with other)
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
How to made Salmon Salad easily?
- In a bowl, gently toss together the salmon and crushed hard-boiled eggs
- In other bowl, combine bell pepper, mayonnaise, onion, and cucumber
- Add seasonings and stir for combining
- Pour mixture over salmon, lemon juice, and toss lightly for combining
- You can serve on a lettuce or as a sandwich