- 1 chicken, deboned and cut into small chunks
- 4 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 10 dried chillies (cut into pieces)
- 10 shallots (shredded)
- 2 pc cinnamon stick
- 4 pc cardamoms
- 2 pc star anise
- black pepper and salt
- oil for frying
1. Clean the chicken and cut into small cubes. Add ginger-garlic paste, curry powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well and marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Fry the chicken till golden brown and set aside.
3. In another wok, add a little oil. Sauté the onion, spices and dried chilli until onion turns light brown.
4. Read More >>