picture of http://www.kitchenproject.com
- 1/2 cube (4Tblsp) butter
- 1/4 cup flour AP
- 2 Tblespoon Brown Sugar for sauce
- 3-1/2 Tblsp Brown Sugar for topping
- pinch salt
- Melt butter and add flour and cook on medium low heat stirring constantly.
- You can adjust the heat up if your careful. Don't walk away from this.
- When it turns brown add in 2 Tblsp brown sugar for a sauce and 3 and 1/2 Tablespoon to make a crumb topping
- Add the sugar and cook until it makes a crumb like topping.
- Place it on top of dishes like mashed sweet potatoes, carrots, or noodles. This will work as a streusal for a coffe cake as well.
- Read More >>