picture of www.beachloverkitchen.comIngredients:
- 2 cups fresh Jamaican okra sliced
- 1 large Jamaican tomato, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup Jamaican onions, sliced
- 1½ tsp. fresh Jamaican lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. Jamaican thyme, crushed
- 1 tsp. salt
- A dash pepper
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Prepare all vegetables as indicated and have ready for cooking.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Heat oil and butter in a wok or large skillet. Add vegetables and seasoning mixture all at once.
- Toss and cook for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Read More >>