- ½ kg chicken
- 3-4 tomatoes –chopped ( optional)
- 1 onion chopped
- 3-4 whole green chilies
- ¼ tsp crushed black pepper (Kali Mirch)
- ½ tsp salt (according to taste)
- 3 tbs oil
- 1 tsp garlic (Lehsan) paste
- ½ tsp ginger (Adrak) paste
- Remove skin of tomatoes.
- In a pot add chicken, Garlic (Lehsan), Ginger (Adrak) and salt. Cover and cook on low heat till the water from the chicken have dried and chicken is half cooked.
- Add oil, tomato, green chili and onion. Cover and continue cooking. When the water dries and chicken is tender add the Black peppercorn (Kali Mirch), stir and remove from heat.
- Serve with boiled rice.
- copied from desicookbook