picture of http://www.indonesiaindonesia.com
Sate Madura came from Madura island, but the sate of this type are well known outside the island of Madura. In Indonesia there are many types of satay is made from raw chicken, for example, chicken satay Cilacap, Ponorogo Chicken Satay, or Chicken Sate Blora. However, Sate Madura remains a prima donna in various cities in Indonesia.
Sate Ayam Madura very distinctive native taste, soft and sweet on the tongue, because it is made from domestic chicken (local). Although it is very simple, but the chicken satay madura tongue still teasing us wherever we traveled in the middle of the city in Indonesia. Why is it simple? Because the spices used and the cooking method is very simple. Before roasted, the chicken meat with a skewer stick overthrown at the first roll of peanut sauce mixed with soy sauce. After a half-cooked, satay roll again overthrown in the sauce and then baked again until completely cooked. That is why, although a simple marinade, but it was very special, because with spiced repeatedly, then taste the flavor really permeates through to the inside.
Once cooked, satay served with peanut sauce mixed with soy sauce. Squeezed Lime and a sprinkling of fried onions added to the smell and taste delicious satay madura. If we hungry, we can add the sliced lontong onto sate madura. Can also add chopped carrots or cayenne pepper to taste spicy lovers.
- 750 grams of chicken meat, diced, with skewer skewer
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 250 grams of peeled peanuts, fried and mashed
- 3 small red chilli fruit, boiled
- 4 cloves pecan, deep fried
- 3 large red chilies, boiled
- 4 tbsp sugar, sliced
- 1 1 / 2 tsp salt
- 600 ml of water
- 3 stalks lontong
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 lime fruit
- 1 1 / 2 tbsp fried shallots
13 red chili (cabai rawit), boiled and mashed
How to Make:
- Peanut sauce, puree peanut sauce ingredients, except water. Pour water into the pan, then boiled together with the already blended ingredients and stir until cooked.
- Take 150 grams of peanut sauce, soy sauce and cooking oil. Mix well, dip the chicken satay in the dough, flat coat.
- Bake until half cooked, coat again, then baked again until cooked.
- Serve the satay with peanut sauce, complementary, and sambal.