- 500 grams of whole eggs
- 250 grams of sugar
- 1 tablespoon pressed emulsifier
- Vanilla extract, adequate
- 2 tablespoons milk powder
- 150 grams of wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 grams of purple potato flour and 150 cc of water (mix well)
- 50 grams of melted margarine and cooking oil 50 cc
- 100 grams of white chocolate (melted, then mixed with a material number 9)
Ingredients for topping:
- 100 grams of cheese (grated)
- Butter cream ready for use, adequate (add purple food coloring adequate)
- Spikel or chocolate chips form of love (the other may be substituted)
How to Make:
- Heat the steamer, prepare baking pan size 22 cm, the base with baking paper and spread with margarine.
- Beat eggs, sugar, and emulsifier until thick. Add purple sweet potato mixture, little by little, the mixer again, then add the flour, milk powder, vanilla, and material number 10
- Then divide the dough into 3 parts
- First dough, let no given color (if desired can be given a light purple color just to look more beautiful)
- Second dough, add the salt water solution (1 tablespoon of water + 1/8 teaspoon salt), add a few drops of purple food coloring only, stirring until blended.
- Third dough, put 3 drops of vinegar or lemon juice, add red color and mix until blended.
- Pour batter into the pan first, steamed 10 minutes, then pour back the second batter, steamed again, and pour the batter last third, steamed until cooked about 20 minutes. After cooking, remove from heat and let cool, when cool decorate with butter cream colored purple and grated cheese.
For addition, you can use natural dyes, such as purple can be replaced with a purple dragon fruit juice, red color with strawberry fruit juice.