- 1 ½ kg of purple or red plums
- ½ kg of granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
How to make Plum Jam Recipe?
- Chop and halve the plums manually or using food chopper.
- Blend the chopped plums, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Let it stand for about 1 hour.
- Boil the mixture hardly for about 15 to 20 minutes
Take away from heater and skin off the foam quickly
- Pour the jam into a canning jars leave about 2 cm headspace
- Wipe the jar with a clean cotton towel and adjust lids
For this jam, prepare about 5 pint jars.