Did you know, that this kind of cake is a one of many my favorites cake. This cake is simple in making and easy to eat, because the ingredients are familiar with My Indonesian Stomach :)
Ingredients 1st :
- 760 gram of cassava (singkong), peeled and grated
- 2 tbsp of white white agar-agar
- 225 gr of brown sugar, sliced
- 2 tbsp of thick coconut milk
Ingredients 2nd :
- 220 cc of thick coconut milk
- 50 gr of rice flour
- 1 tsp of salt
How to Make Talam Cake ?
- Mix well all of first ingredients.
- Lubricate your 20 cupcake moulds by vegetable oil, then pour the dough.
- Heat your stove, steam the cake for about 15 minutes.
- Mix well all of second ingredients, then pour into steamed cake little by little, then continue steaming for about 15 minutes more.
- Let it cool and ready to serve.