Pasta and Veggie Frittata Ingredients :
- nonstick cooking spray 2 oz.
- cooked angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- pinch of salt, pinch of basil
- 4 oz. canned, drained water-packed artichoke hearts
- 3 tbsp. chopped green peppers
- 1 tbsp. sliced black olives
- 1/4 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 tbsp. slivered almonds
How to Make Vegetable Frittata?
Cook angel hair pasta, drain and keep warm. In a large bowl, combine egg substitute, milk, 3 tbsp. Mozzarella cheese, sliced onion, Parmesan cheese, salt, basil, artichoke hearts, green pepper and black olives. In a frying pan, spray nonstick vegetable spray, using high heat add vegetable oil. Read More >>>